Through Gabriel Figueroa Film Fund, Los Cabos International Film Festival extends its commitment to support and transform Mexican film industry, by making it possible for more stories to reach the screen.
From November 1st of 2018 and until our 2019 call for entries deadline, people can make donations to Gabriel Figueroa Film Fund. Through this initiative we hope that the filmmaking community and the audience, will join efforts for supporting more Mexican film production.
Some of the films that have participated or have been supported by the Gabriel Figueroa Film Fund are:
- Museum (Dir. Alonso Ruizpalacios)
- Tempestad (Dir. Tatiana Huezo)
- Buy Me A Gun (Dir. Julio Hernández Cordón)
- X-500 (Dir. Juan Andrés Arango)
- The Eternal Feminine (Dir. Natalia Beristáin)
- Bayoneta (Dir. Kyzza Terrazas)
- Semana santa (Dir. Alejandra Márquez Abella)
- Ya no estoy aquí (Dir. Fernando Frias de la Parra)
- Clases de historia (Dir. Marcelino Islas)