(Sweden – Denmark, 2018)
- Direction: Ali Abbasi.
- Writers: Ali Abbasi, Isabella Eklöf, John Ajvide Lindqvist
- Production: Nina Bisgaard, Peter Gustafsson, Petra Jonsson.
- Production companies: Meta Film, Spark Film & TV, KÄRNFILM.
- Cast: Eva Melander, Eero Milonoff, Viktor Åkerblom, Rakel Wärmländer, Sten Ljunggren, Matti Boustedt, Jörgen Thorsson, Ann Petrén, Andreas Kundler, Kjell Wilhelmsen, Joakim Olsson.
- Cinematography: Nadim Carlsen.
- Runtime: 108 min.
Tina (Eva Melander), a shy maritime customs officer with a rough physique and an extraordinary sense of smell, is capable of identifying contraband through odor, which is why she was hired in an operation to dismantle a gang that distributes child pornography. Tina’s life will continue to shake when she meets Vore, an intriguing character whose resemblance to her is uncanny, and who reveals to her that they are, in fact, trolls, a species that has always suffered human exploitation. But as Tina starts to embrace her identity and discover the possibilities of a life of freedom, she also senses that her new friend is hiding another secret.
Ali Abbasi has become one of the most exciting voices in Scandinavian cinema through this adaptation of one of John Ajvide Lidqvist’s—the author of Let the right one in—short stories, which he delivers creating great sensory richness and profound atmospheres. Border is one of the most mind-blowing supernatural love stories of recent years.
THURSDAY 8th NOV
CINEMEX PLATINO SALA 3 / 13:30-15:26
FRIDAY 9th NOV
CINEMEX PLATINO SALA 3 / 16:00-17:56
SATURDAY 10th NOV
CINEMEX PLATINO SALA 3 / 18:15-20:11