- Director: Andrés Kaiser
- Production Company: Cine Feral
- Producer: Nicole Maynard Pinto, Marco Antonio Salgado, Andrés Kaiser
- Screenplay: Andrés Kaiser
- Cinematography: Marc Bellver
- Editing: Lorenzo Mora Salazar
- Sound: Daniel Balboa, Gabriel Reyna, Marcos Cabal, Pablo Betancourt
- Music: Carlo Ayhllón
- Cast: Héctor Illanes, Farid Escalante, Kari Romu, Erik Galicia, José Ángel García, José Luis González.
In 1986, a priest, Juan Felipe de Jesús (Héctor Illanes), documents in dozens of videotapes the hard process of trying to reintroduce three wild children back into the Oaxacan society. His good intentions are interrupted by a tragic fire, which marks the destiny of Juan Felipe and the three little ones. Nowadays, several unknowns surround the case, and the people who witnessed the event still remain mysteriously silent.
In his feature debut, Andrés Kaiser uses this event as an example to explore one of our hidden fears—the chaos and darkness that arise from the encounter with our most primitive essence.
THURSDAY 8th NOV
CINEMEX SALA 1 / 18:45-20:32 – SCREENING WITH Q&A SESSION
FRIDAY 9th NOV
CINEMEX PLATINO SALA 2 / 12:30-14:17