- Director: Marcelino Islas Hernández
- Production Companies: Un Beso, DELBA Producciones, Películas Santa Clara, Fosforescente, Labo Digital
- Producers: Andrea Toca, Daniela Leyva Becerra Acosta, Rosa Galguera, Marcelino Islas Hernández
- Screenplay: Marcelino Islas Hernández
- Cinematography: Hans Bruch
- Editing: Raúl Barreras, Marcelino Islas Hernández
- Sound: Alejandro de Icaza
- Music: Amado López
- Cast: Verónica Langer, Renata Vaca, Héctor Holten, Hoze Meléndez, Fernando Álvarez Rebeil, Gabino Rodríguez, Anajosé Aldrete, Leonardo Ortizgrís, Ana Lorena Rodríguez, Ismena Romero
Verónica, a middle-aged highschool history teacher, leads a non eventful life: she has grownup children, grandchildren and a less than perfect marriage. This dynamic seems to be the only thing she can hold on to, as she battles a terminal illness. As she reluctantly accepts her fate, she meets Eva, an irreverent and misunderstood new student who unknowingly injects some life and enthusiasm back into her and provides her with the tools to deal with her destiny.
Marcelino Islas’ third feature film -winner of Gabriel Figueroa Film Fund’s Film in Developement (2015) and Work In Progress (2017)- portrays an unlikely and fascinating friendship between two women who manage to overcome stereotypes and relinquish prejudices, impeccably played by seasoned actress Verónica Langer and newcomer Renata Vaca.
FRIDAY 9th NOV
CINEMEX SALA 1 / 18:30-20:23 – SCREENING WITH Q&A SESSION
SATURDAY 10th NOV
CINEMEX PLATINO SALA 2 / 12:30-14:23