- Director: Jeremiah Zagar
- Production Companies: Cinereach, Public Record
- Producers: Jeremy Yaches, Christina D. King, Andrew Goldman, Paul Mezey
- Screenplay: Dan Kitrosser, Jeremiah Zagar
- Cinematography: Zak Mulligan
- Editing: Keiko Deguchi, Brian A. Kates
- Sound: Ruy García
- Music: Nick Zammuto
- Cast: Evan Rosado, Raúl Castillo, Sheila Vand, Isaiah Kristian, Josiah Gabriel
Three inseparable brothers living in rural America, are often left to their own devices as their temperamental father (Raúl Castillo) barely takes care of them and their mother (Sheila Vand), who suffers from deep depression, is more and more incapable of showing affection. Jonah (Evan Rosado), the youngest and most sensitive of the three, starts to increasingly distance himself from his parents, thus giving free rein to his unusual imagination and allowing his sexual awakening to thrive.
Based on the homonymous novel, and starring an impressive cast of children, this film marks documentary director, Jeremiah Zagar’s first venture into the world of fiction. He combines animation, oneiric imagery and moments of everyday realism in a bid to explore the bittersweet moment in which Jonah leaves his childhood behind.
THURSDAY 8th NOV
CINEMEX PLATINO SALA 4 / 13:00-14:38
SATURDAY 10th NOV
CINEMEX SALA 2 / 15:15-16:53